- #TrumpInauguration: Melania Trump evokes Jackie Kennedy in baby blue New US first lady Melania Trump chose a baby-blue jacket and dress by Ralph Lauren, one of America's most iconic designers for Inauguration Day.
- South Africa recognizes new Gambian leader South Africa says it recognizes Adama Barrow as the legitimate president of Gambia and "looks forward to a close working relationship with him."
- #TrumpInauguration: Trump promises to put 'America First' In his inaugural speech Donald Trump told a bitterly divided country he will pursue "America First" policies at home and abroad.
- #TrumpInauguration: Anti-Trump protests turn violent Black-clad activists protesting US President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration smashed store and car windows in Washington and fought with riot police.
- Seven dead, 14 injured in Krugersdorp crash Seven people died and 14 others were injured in a head-on collision between a taxi and truck in Krugersdorp.
- Time is up ANC, warns EFF EFF deputy president Floyd Shivambu says the ruling party should start packing its bags as the 'red' party starts preparing for the 2019 elections.
- William quits his job to become a full-time royal Prince William is to give up his job as an air ambulance pilot to focus on carrying out official duties on behalf of his grandmother Queen Elizabeth.
- #TrumpInauguration: Trumps, Obamas share limo to Capitol Donald Trump and Barack Obama rode together to the Capitol as the real estate mogul prepared to be sworn in as president of the United States.
- Stars skip #TrumpInauguration, opt to march instead A women's rights march set to take place a day after Donald Trump's inauguration is set to draw more celebrity attendees than the actual inauguration.
- Thousands flock to National Mall for #TrumpInauguration Crowds of Trump supporters along with protesters were arriving on the National Mall as Donald and Melania Trump joined the Obamas at the White House.
- MPs raise red flag over Broadcasting Act ammendments MPs have come out strongly against Communications Minister Faith Muthambi usurping the powers of Parliament by hiring and firing SABC board members.
- Live: Donald Trump sworn in as 45th US president Watch the official swearing-in ceremony for Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America.
- 'The Hobbit' book returned to library after 38 years Nearly 40 years after he checked it out of a New York library, a former Marine has returned a copy of "The Hobbit" which travelled the world with him.
- Police clerk in court for R3.4 million fraud A Springbok SAPS finance clerk allegedly used colleagues'particulars to submit fictitious applications requesting cash advances and claims totalling millions.
- Miracle man prepares for the 'bash of his life' An aspiring rapper from Cape Town who was diagnosed with severe brain damage a decade ago, survived against all odds and turns 21 this month.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- #TrumpInauguration: Melania Trump evokes Jackie Kennedy in baby blue
- South Africa recognizes new Gambian leader
- #TrumpInauguration: Trump promises to put 'America First'
- #TrumpInauguration: Anti-Trump protests turn violent
- Seven dead, 14 injured in Krugersdorp crash
- How Pep removed City’s secret backroom weapon
- Federer ‘surprises’ himself in Berdych blitz
- Costa happy at Chelsea, says Conte
- Southee grabs five for Black Caps
- Ernie may miss cut as Scott charges