- Case of culpable homicide opened after pedestrian killed on N2 Police are investigating a case of culpable homicide after a pedestrian died when he was hit by a car on the N2 at Butterworth.
- Sam Mashinini elected Free State provincial chairperson Trade unionist Sam Mashinini is the new ANC Free State chairperson following his election at the provincial election which ran into the early hours of this morning.
- Ramadaan is a moment for a turbulent world to take stock In the wake of Verulam and Gaza, there is an urgent message that needs to be shared this Ramadaan.
- On Palestine, in South Africa the truth has a tongue Finally our foreign policy is returning to what Madiba envisaged, where human rights are “the light that guides our foreign policy".
- Ramaphosa urges companies to employ and develop youth President Cyril Ramaphosa has urged companies to join the youth employment service initiative which held mutual benefits for the youth and the companies themselves.
- Medical staff praised as pre-term boy triplets born Owethu Macebo successfully birthed triplets at 33 weeks into her pregnancy which is unusual and risky.
- Women's driving activist among seven arrested in Saudi Arabia A prominent activist for the right of Saudi women to drive is among seven people arrested on charges of working with "foreign entities".
- Malaysians watch in awe as disgraced ex-PM Najib's cupboards laid bare Malaysians avidly watched the public humiliation of Najib Razak and his wife, as police hunting evidence of graft loaded five trucks with luxury items
- Achmat denies harassment cover-up at Equal Education Zackie Achmat has hit back at media reports suggesting he covered up sexual harassment allegations against Equal Education co-founder Doron Isaacs.
- WATCH: ANC Free State conference finally underway The ANC in Free State's eighth provincial conference is finally underway after a five-hour delay due to the registration process.
- #RoyalWedding: Markle is ‘mos’ from the Fairways Despite my disappointment at not receiving a wedding invitation, I and all the people of the Cape Flats east of the Liesbeek River, are proud of you.
- If Russia poisoned ex-spy Skripal he'd be dead, boasts Putin Vladimir Putin greeted the news of Sergei Skripal's discharged from hospital by saying he would be dead if Moscow had been behind the attack.
- WATCH: Aggro Gerald the giraffe a ticking bomb Victim butting heads with park over giraffe
- Scientists at loggerheads about renewable energy systems Renewable energy - Yes? No?
- We are headed unheedingly down a dangerous path Arson in KwaZulu-Natal and ongoing protests in the North West, while the ANC lacks the courage to do anything.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Case of culpable homicide opened after pedestrian killed on N2
- Sam Mashinini elected Free State provincial chairperson
- Ramadaan is a moment for a turbulent world to take stock
- On Palestine, in South Africa the truth has a tongue
- Ramaphosa urges companies to employ and develop youth
- Three new faces in All Blacks squad to face France
- Eymael: I have not had an official offer from any club
- Ronaldo and Bale score in Real draw as Zinedine son makes debut
- Jaguares hammer Bulls in Argentina
- Nadal looking to avoid upset in Rome final