- State questions mental history of #Coup_plotter The State is questioning the mental history of a man who was allegedly plotting to assassinate SA government officials perceived as beneficiaries of state capture.
- WATCH: Zanrie struggles to walk after HPV shot The parents of 11-year-old Zanrie Nieuwoudt say she is suffering from lower motor neuron infection which she contracted after receiving the HPV vaccine Gardasil at her school.
- Residents file charges against Sol Plaatje mayor after protest Residents near Soul City have laid charges of inciting violence against Sol Plaatje executive mayor Mangaliso Matika.
- Wave of bogus technicians hits Joburg City Power has warned Johannesburg residents not to allow any technician or contractor onto their property without first verifying their credentials.
- Leaders donate to anti-Aids #DunkorDonate campaign Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa is one of the leaders who have pledged their financial support towards a new campaign aimed at eradicating HIV/Aids.
- 'Failure to act on North Korea could be catastrophic' US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned that failure to curb North Korea's nuclear and missile abilities could lead to "catastrophic consequences.
- Elderly vendor succumbs to head injuries after house robbery A well-known Port Shepstone vendor has died after he and his disabled daughter were brutally attacked during a house robbery over Easter.
- Councillors' overseas trips sparks heavy debate Ethekwini Municipality councillors are crying foul over being excluded from international trips, which prevents them from playing their “oversight role”.
- PICS: #PopeFrancis denounces barbarity during Egypt visit Pope Francis urged Muslim leaders to unite in renouncing religious extremism at a time when Islamist militants are targeting ancient Christian communities.
- Perfect condition for aQuelle Tour Durban To avoid traffic congestion, here are the road closures for the event
- #PanayiotouTrial: Bouncer received death threats The man who allegedly sourced a hitman to kidnap and kill Jayde Panayiotou, received deaths threats while in police custody, a court has heard.
- UK police shoot 1, arrest 6 others in counter-terror raids One woman was shot and seriously wounded as heavily armed counter-terrorism officers stormed a house in a residential London street.
- Hiker says didn't give up hope in tragic 47-day Nepal ordeal A Taiwan hiker rescued 47 days after disappearing in the foothills of the Himalayas and just days after his girlfriend died is recovering well in hospital, his doctor said.
- 11 killed by 'strange' disease in Liberia Eleven people have been killed by an unknown disease in the West African nation of Liberia, with at least nine others infected, a health official said.
- Zuma to lead SA delegation at World Economic Forum President will push for radical economic transformation at Durban meeting
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- State questions mental history of #Coup_plotter
- WATCH: Zanrie struggles to walk after HPV shot
- Residents file charges against Sol Plaatje mayor after protest
- Wave of bogus technicians hits Joburg
- Leaders donate to anti-Aids #DunkorDonate campaign
- Wits stay in PSL title hunt
- Sky’s the limit for table-topping Sundowns!
- Will Sharks' gamble pay off?
- Sharapova 'extra help' blasted by Stuttgart opponent
- Murray, Nadal reach Barcelona semi-finals