- Confusion after body found in Durban hospital ceiling
A partly decomposed body found in the ceiling of the casualty ward of Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Hospital in Durban was that of a patient.
- Will the real Helen Zille please stand up?
Her controversial tweets forces me to ask: is it perhaps a bit of apartheid nostalgia creeping in?
- Why Jacob Zuma missed Cyril Ramaphosa's inauguration
Former president Jacob Zuma says his legal battles prevented him from attending the inauguration of his successor President Cyril Ramaphosa.
- 4 killed, 1 critically injured in Mpumalanga crash
Four people, two men and two women, died and another man was critically injured when a car and a bakkie collided head-on on the N2, about 25km from Ermelo
- President Ramaphosa's inauguration in 30 fantastic pictures
President Cyril Ramaphosa inauguration at Loftus Versfeld Stadium in Pretoria was witnessed by a jubilant crowd, former presidents, heads of state and other dignitaries.
- In-fighting in Western Cape ANC continues
Ebrahim Rasool declines provincial legislature post as Lionel Adendorf claims he is still the party’s official spokesperson
- Facebook acknowledges Nancy Pelosi video is faked, but won't take it down
Facebook has acknowledged that a Nancy Pelosi video circulating on social media is a fake, bust said its policies don't require that postings be true
- Western Cape justice head takes on new role as MP
Former Western Cape head of Justice and Constitutional Development Hishaam Mohamed packed up 27 years of memories ahead of for his move to Parliament.
- President Ramaphosa promises #newdawn for SA at #Inauguration2019
Newly-sworn in South African President Cyril Ramaphosa has vowed to create jobs and tackle deep-rooted corruption that has strangled economic growth.
- Mother held after two teens killed, four siblings injured at UK house of horrors
A 34-year-old woman was arrested after two teenage brothers died and their four siblings were hospitalised following a domestic incident at their home
- Contest to replace British Prime Minister Theresa May hots up
Five candidates are now vying for a job whose central task will be to find a way to take a divided Britain out of the European Union.
- #CoconutKelz: I love Helen Zille, but I love her son better
Sameer Naik chats to Lesego Tlhabi, who is best known for her satirical character Coconut Kelz, a young white woman trapped in a black woman’s body.
- Twenty students dead after fire at Indian tutoring centre
The owner of an exam tutoring centre in western India has been arrested after 20 students died while trying to escape from the burning building.
- Climbing season death toll on Mount Everest reaches 10
A British climber died after summiting Mount Everest on Saturday, bringing the death toll this season on the world's highest peak to 10, officials said
- Malawi opposition obtains injunction to stop release of election results
Malawi's main opposition party has obtained an injunction to restrain the electoral commission from announcing final results of the presidential poll.
- Magashula launches review proceedings against Mkhwebane
Oupa Magashula has followed Pravin Gordhan in instructing lawyers to take on review the public protector 's findings on the retirement and re-employment of Ivan Pillay.
- VIDEO: Maimane reiterates ultimatum to President Ramaphosa
DA Mmusi Maimane has reiterated his willingness to work with newly inaugurated President Cyril Ramaphosa only if the latter puts the interests of the country first.
- How to stock the Cabinet
President Cyril Ramaphosa must strike a balance in his choice of executive that goes back to ANC values, writes Zahir Amien
- Freedom Under Law dismisses Mkhwebane's findings on Gordhan
FUL has deplored Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane's adverse findings against Public Enterprises Minister Pravin Gordhan as a rehash of the discredited charges.