You now have the opportunity to register your information in our 2017 Opportunity Database.
How does this work?
Some (but not all) advertisers notify us when they have an opportunity (e.g. bursary, internship, learnership, etc) that closed without getting any applications. We then have a look at our database for that month to see if there are possible candidates.
We are trying to assist our followers with this service but we also need your help. In order for your submission to reach us you need to copy / paste this link on your Facebook wall:
This link will show our Facebook Page to your friends and help us grow.
If you are interested you can submit your details below. Please remember that your information will not reach us unless you post the link above on your Facebook wall.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Thousands sign petitions against VAT increase
- Armed men fire on Prasa security staff in Philippi
- CRL rights commission chairwoman's Ngcobo comments unfortunate: parliament
- De Lille committed to clearing her name through DA's internal processes
- WATCH: ANC to 'move with speed' on issue of Ramaphosa's deputy, Cabinet
- PICS: Handshake with Conte doesn’t need any words, says Mourinho
- WATCH, LISTEN: Bulls were a really good combination, says Mitchell
- Huw Jones: Scotland must start winning away to be a really great team
- Jobodwana: I’ve got speed, now it’s about executing the perfect race
- First trophy for Pep as Man City crush Arsenal in League Cup