You now have the opportunity to register your information in our January 2017 Opportunity Database.
How does this work?
Some (but not all) advertisers notify us when they have an opportunity (e.g. bursary, internship, learnership, etc) that closed without getting any applications. We then have a look at our database for that month to see if there are possible candidates.
We are trying to assist our followers with this service but we also need your help. In order for your submission to reach us you need to copy / paste this link on your Facebook wall:
This link will show our Facebook Page to your friends and help us grow.
If you are interested you can submit your details below. Please remember that your information will not reach us unless you post the link above on your Facebook wall.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Mashatile to intervene in Mogale City's political spat
- Pair make waves with Coloured Mentality video
- Churchgoers escape injury as ceiling crashes down
- SAAF swoops in to aid Cape firefighters
- PICS: Armyworms invade corn in drought-hit southern Africa
- Liverpool launch more long passes than United
- AB de Villiers unavailable for New Zealand Tests
- Madagascar's Ahmed to challenge Hayatou for CAF presidency
- Wild Dogs set sights on Indomitable Lions
- SA yacht finishes third in Cape2Rio race