You now have the opportunity to register your information in our 2017 Opportunity Database.
How does this work?
Some (but not all) advertisers notify us when they have an opportunity (e.g. bursary, internship, learnership, etc) that closed without getting any applications. We then have a look at our database for that month to see if there are possible candidates.
We are trying to assist our followers with this service but we also need your help. In order for your submission to reach us you need to copy / paste this link on your Facebook wall:
This link will show our Facebook Page to your friends and help us grow.
If you are interested you can submit your details below. Please remember that your information will not reach us unless you post the link above on your Facebook wall.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Koreas get neighbourly with direct hotline
- Government condemns violent #MahikengProtests
- Water restrictions: How you can still clean your car
- Parly committee slams destruction of North West arts centre
- #Mahikeng residents demand that Ramaphosa sack #Mahumapelo
- Safa have to send Jordaan packing
- Lions hold Tahs scoreless in an emphatic win Down Under
- Zakri: I’m not happy, I want to score more for the Urban Warriors
- Arsene Wenger: A fact-file
- Mourinho prepared to sell Pogba at a significant profit