You now have the opportunity to register your information in our June 2017 Opportunity Database.
How does this work?
Some (but not all) advertisers notify us when they have an opportunity (e.g. bursary, internship, learnership, etc) that closed without getting any applications. We then have a look at our database for that month to see if there are possible candidates.
We are trying to assist our followers with this service but we also need your help. In order for your submission to reach us you need to copy / paste this link on your Facebook wall:
This link will show our Facebook Page to your friends and help us grow.
If you are interested you can submit your details below. Please remember that your information will not reach us unless you post the link above on your Facebook wall.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- #MnangagwaInauguration: 'Never again,' promises Zimbabwe's new president
- More than 230 killed in attack on North Sinai mosque
- Amazon staff in Germany, Italy stage #BlackFriday strike
- 12-year-old girl killed, two younger sisters raped
- LOOK: Fancy a holiday in a luxury converted nuclear missile silo?
- SA’s Thomas Aiken two shots behind at #HongKongOpen
- You do use more energy at Wembley, admits Pochettino
- Wickets aside, Lyon takes heat off Aussie youngsters
- Mourinho worried Fellaini might leave Man United
- Ashwin, Ishant skittle Sri Lanka