You now have the opportunity to register your information in our June 2017 Opportunity Database.
How does this work?
Some (but not all) advertisers notify us when they have an opportunity (e.g. bursary, internship, learnership, etc) that closed without getting any applications. We then have a look at our database for that month to see if there are possible candidates.
We are trying to assist our followers with this service but we also need your help. In order for your submission to reach us you need to copy / paste this link on your Facebook wall:
This link will show our Facebook Page to your friends and help us grow.
If you are interested you can submit your details below. Please remember that your information will not reach us unless you post the link above on your Facebook wall.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- 51 000 properties targeted in excessive water use clampdown
- Shock after Golden Arrow driver's fatal shooting, bus hits two homes
- Nine killed on Cape roads – rugby star Elstadt in close call
- ‘Schaapkraal family responsible for R1m water bill’
- Iraq executes 42 Sunni militants
- Lacazette double extends Arsenal’s unbeaten run to five
- Springboks have buried Albany, says Allister Coetzee
- Aiden Markram is a really special player, says Elgar
- Fellaini out of Man United’s #UCL trip to Moscow
- Lions 2021 tour to South Africa may be cut to eight matches