Like many other Web sites, www.info-desk.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.info-desk.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.info-desk.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- PICS: Israelis demolish dozens of Palestinian homes in Jerusalem
- Gauteng 2020 school admissions: Parents have until midnight to apply
- Three killed in Port Elizabeth's northern areas
- Drop in weekend murder stats after SANDF deployment
- Strong winds, heavy rainfall expected as two cold fronts approach Cape metropole
- James Milner ‘hasn’t heard’ from Liverpool bosses over new deal
- Ex-Botswana boss Kgotlele gets Fifa life ban in Perumal match-fixing probe
- Tatjana Schoenmaker will ‘trust her stroke’ in 100m breaststroke final
- Sredojevic warns Orlando Pirates about Green Eagles in Caf Champions League
- Yellow jersey slipping off Alaphilippe as Tour de France heads for exciting finish