Like many other Web sites, www.info-desk.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.info-desk.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.info-desk.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Farm attacks, social justice and our food security
- Zuma considering challenging NPA, says his lawyer
- Slut-shame his wife, but don’t brush a cricketer’s shoulder
- Makhosi Khoza not suspended, says ADeC
- Appeal for donations at NGO for rape victims
- Man United dispatch Brighton to march into the #FACup semi-finals
- Caster Semenya ‘does it for our people’ with another 800m title
- Orlando Pirates sail into title contention after shooting down Arrows
- Barcelona coach wary of first season treble prophecy
- Mohamed Salah sets new Liverpool mark with four goals against Watford