Like many other Web sites, www.info-desk.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.info-desk.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.info-desk.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Police investigates after boy, 9, killed by emergency vehicle in PE
- Gupta accounts would have had dire consequences, State capture inquiry hears
- Free captive-born Lammie the Elephant now: Experts' plea to Joburg Zoo
- Ramaphosa hails newly-elected Cosatu president Zingiswa Losi
- #StateCaptureInquiry: It's imperative that the commission acts urgently
- Why the Currie Cup needs to be revamped
- Ben Stokes and Alex Hales charged with bringing cricket into disrepute
- John Mitchell on leaving Bulls: Exciting opportunity to work with England
- Safa condemns Black Leopards chairman Thidiela’s ‘verbal attack’ on referee
- Di Francesco denies racist insults provoked Costa spitting