Like many other Web sites, www.info-desk.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.info-desk.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.info-desk.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Slain Courtney's TB-ridden mom unable to move into new house
- Residents take 'mom of dead baby' to police
- Plan to develop Fernkloof Nature Reserve draws condemnation
- Appeal for calm in Blydeville after murder accused farmer granted bail
- WATCH: George W Bush condemns Trump-era America
- Being part of new #Proteas brigade ‘definitely cool’ for Phehlukwayo
- Rugby referee Aimee Barrett-Theron is breaking ground all the time
- Stunning Giroud bicycle kick wins it for Arsenal
- Ertugral says Manyama can reach level of Shoes Moshoeu in Turkey
- Hip injury sees Kyrgios quit 2017 season early