Like many other Web sites, www.info-desk.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.info-desk.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.info-desk.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- SA needs to change, TD Jakes says on gender violence, xenophobia crisis
- Nine robbers shot dead in police shoot-out in Durban
- The resurrection of Rand Club, rethink in business model leads to profits
- Young men are stepping up in fighting gender-based violence.
- Resort office ‘broken into’ on night Karen Turner was killed
- Sheffield United secure surprise win at Everton
- Wood scores twice as Burnley bring Norwich crashing down
- Bernardo Silva gets hat-trick as Manchester City thrash Watford 8-0
- Motor racing-Binotto hails 'special' pole for fired-up Ferrari
- Goalless in PE as Chippa and Celtic keep things tight at the back