New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Donald Trump privately tells donors it'll be 'very tough' for Republicans to hold Senate
- Minister Mboweni in tight spot over MTBPS
- 'The journey was amazing,’ says Miss SA 2020 Shudufhadzo Musida
- SA’s Covid-19 cases at 714 246, as Europe gears up for its second wave
- Eight robbery suspects arrested after Ballito shoot-out
- WATCH: Frank Lampard annoyed Chelsea were denied penalty for Harry Maguire 'headlock'
- Dominant Khabib Nurmagomedov calls time on undefeated MMA career
- Justin Thomas and Jon Rahm set for Zozo Championship showdown
- Diogo Jota seals Liverpool comeback win against Sheffield Utd
- Stellenbosch FC to play home games at historic Danie Craven Stadium
Click on the job title to go to the advertiser's page:
Administration Clerk - Gauteng Department of Health - closing: 7 August 2015
Customer Services Officer - eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality - closing: 7 August 2015
Finance Clerk - Gauteng Department of Health - closing: 14 August 2015
Senior Clerk - Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality - closing: 6 August 2015
Administration Officer (x3) - Eastern Cape Department of Roads and Public Works - closing: 31 July 2015
Cleaner (x6) - Department of Defence - closing: 7 August 2015
Administration Manager - eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality - closing: 7 August 2015
Personal Assistant - Western Cape Department of the Premier - closing: 7 August 2015
Administration Clerk (x4) - Eastern Cape Department of Roads and Public Works - closing: 31 July 2015
Senior Clerk Support Services (x3) - ESKOM - closing: 5 August 2015
Food Service Aid - Department of Defence - closing: 7 August 2015
Librarian (x9) - Limpopo Department of Sport, Arts and Culture - closing: 7 August 2015
Driver - eThekwini Metropolitan Municipality - closing: 7 August 2015
Food Service Aid - Gauteng Department of Health - closing: 7 August 2015
Senior Clerk - Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality - closing: 5 August 2015
Laundry Worker - Gauteng Department of Health - closing: 7 August 2015
Clerk: Support Services - Breede Valley Local Municipality - closing: 31 July 2015
Human Resources Officer (x3) - Railway Safety Regulator - closing: 31 July 2015
More government vacancies - Apply here
Internships, learnerships, bursaries - Apply here
Vacancies at big companies - Apply here
Questions after the interview:
At the end of an interview there is usually an opportunity where you can ask any questions you might have. This is a great opportunity to show the interviewer that you are interested in the position as well as the company. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions before the interview – this can be done while you are doing research on the company.
Your questions should show the interviewer that you are a good candidate for the position. Try and avoid questions that are based on your personal needs and preferences, for instance:
- How much leave will I get in a year?
- Will I be considered for promotion in my first year?
- When will I get an increase?
- What time can I leave in the afternoon?
These questions are inappropriate at this stage and will probably raise concerns on the side of the interviewer. Should you be the successful candidate then all these questions will be answered in your letter of appointment so don’t waste this opportunity by asking these basic questions.
If the position is an entry level job or very junior then you are welcome to ask questions in line with the position, for instance:
- Why did the previous person leave the position?
- What would the successful person be tasked to do in a typical day?
- How does this position fit into the department and / or company?
- Could you explain the company structure to me?
- Is there any further education assistance or support?
If the position is more senior then you can prepare question around the following themes:
- current issues that will face the successful candidate;
- inter-personal challenges in the department;
- any process, technology or people challenges that needs to be attended to urgently;
- key result areas that need urgent attention in the first few months;
The above information should get you started. Prepare a few questions so that you can show your worth. Good luck with your interview!
Bookmark the permalink.