- Lewandowski brace seals German Cup and domestic double for Bayern
Goals from Lewandowski and Kingsley Coman are enough to see Bundesliga champions lift the German Cup after beating RB Leipzig in the final.
- 'Other leagues would suit me better,' says Real target Jovic
In an interview with Die Welt newspaper, Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic says he is close to making a decision about his future.
- Carapaz targets Giro triumph after snatching pink jersey
Richard Carapaz edges ahead of Primoz Roglic in the standings after breaking from the chief contenders on the Giro’s toughest hill.
- Neymar arrives at Brazil camp ahead of Copa America
The Paris Saint-Germain forward touches down in a helicopter at the training complex in Teresopolis, three days ahead of schedule.
- Smith hundred sets up Australia warm-up win over England
Steve Smith’s 116 was the centrepiece as world champions Australia ended their innings on 297/9 in Saturday's World Cup warm-up in Southampton.
- France thump Thailand in Women's World Cup warm-up
France were wasteful during their Women's World Cup warm-up encounter over lowly Thailand at Stade de la Source in Orleans.
- Blitzboks beat Argentina to book quarter-final with Aussies
The Blitzboks beat Japan, Canada, and Argentina to book a quarter-final against Australia at the London Sevens.
- TS Galaxy pay tribute to Mbamba
TS Galaxy winger Thembinkosi Mbamba was killed in a car accident in the early hours of Saturday morning, the club announced on Twitter.
- Sharks outmuscle Lions in Durban
The Sharks dig deep to claim a much-needed Super Rugby victory against the Lions at Kings Park Stadium in Durban.
- Celtic win Scottish Cup to complete treble treble
Celtic come from behind to beat Heats and win the Scottish Cup to claim an unprecedented third consecutive domestic treble.
- I felt a bit rusty against Sri Lanka, says birthday boy Kagiso Rabada
“There’s no pain. I’m feeling all right, just rusty in terms of my bowling smoothness. But it’s all a work in progress.”
- Tshakhuma on the board in PSL playoffs as they swoop past Royal Eagles
Maritzburg United, who face Eagles in Chatsworth next Wednesday, are now very much in the driving seat to win the playoffs.
- Trent Boult’s through Indian batting line-up to set up New Zealand win
Ravindra Jadeja’s 50-ball innings, featuring six fours and two sixes, helped rally the tail.
- Carapaz shoots to top of Giro d’Italia
“The 30 seconds I gained on the penultimate climb were enough to allow me to build the lead I needed.”
- Hungry Stormers outwit Highlanders at Newlands
Etzebeth’s absence wasn’t too much of a disruption, though, as the Stormers pack of forwards got stuck into their Kiwi opponents.
- Hamilton snatches dramatic Monaco GP pole with record lap
The defending five-time champion and series leader clocked an unprecedented lap in 1min 10.166sec to end Bottas' run of three successive poles.
- Blitzboks second half masterclass downs Canada
The Blitzbokke ran in five second half tries without reply as they beat Canada 45-14.
- Helalia Johannes firm favourite for SPAR Women’s 10 km Challenge
Helalia Johannes is strong favourite to win tomorrow’s (Sun) SPAR Women’s 10 km Challenge in Cape Town
- Boos no bother to Smith as he scores hundred against England
Steve Smith's 116 was the centrepiece of Australia's 297 for nine against England in a World Cup warm-up at Hampshire's headquarters.
- Federer, Nadal threaten Djokovic bid for historic Slam
Novak Djokovic can become only the second man in history to have twice held all four Grand Slam titles at the same time with victory at the French Open.