- Wits stay in PSL title hunt Wits are in third position on the table with 48 points from 24 games, one behind second-placed Cape Town City with a game in hand.
- Sky’s the limit for table-topping Sundowns! Sundowns have six matches left to play compared to Cape Town City, who face Maritzburg United on Monday afternoon.
- Will Sharks' gamble pay off? Du Preez fields a new-look selection to face a tough challenge in Buenos Aires, but it's a move that has never worked for South African teams
- Sharapova 'extra help' blasted by Stuttgart opponent Kristina Mladenovic ramped up the pressure on Maria Sharapova ahead of their Suttgart semi-final when she claimed the Russian star was getting "extra help".
- Murray, Nadal reach Barcelona semi-finals Andy Murray gained revenge on Spain's Albert Ramos-Vinolas and nine-time champion Rafael Nadal cruised into the semi-finals of the Barcelona Open.
- Round by round . . . This is how I’ll take Wladimir out The road map to victory over Wladimir Klitschko is set like a satellite navigation system in the bright lights of Anthony Joshua’s mind.
- Four countries interested in hosting 2022 Commonwealth Games Four countries, including Malaysia and Australia, have expressed interest in replacing Durban as host of the 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- Conte in no mood to change Costa for Lukaku Antonio Conte made it clear he had no desire to see Romelu Lukaku return to Chelsea at the expense of Diego Costa.
- Wembley to become Spurs home in 2017/18 Tottenham Hotspur will play all their home games in the 2017/18 season at Wembley Stadium, the English Premier League club announced.
- Botswana soccer player Tiro dies after training “He was rushed to the nearest medical facility, but was declared dead on arrival,” the club said in a statement.
- Mourinho: From vicious to tedious in five minutes Manchester United got what they parked their bus for - a point - but their manager saw to it that it was a very poor night for their reputation.
- Nastase sorry for Serena 'chocolate with milk' remarks Romanian tennis great Ilie Nastase apologised for derogatory comments about Serena Williams.
- I'll be disappointed if Spurs miss out on title - Pochettino ottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino said he would be disappointed if his team failed to win the Premier League title this season.
- Murray gets revenge on Ramos-Vinolas to make Barcelona semis Andy Murray gained revenge on Albert Ramos-Vinolas but was pushed all the way in a gruelling three-hour encounter to make the Barcelona Open semis.
- PICS: Joshua at his heaviest for Klitschko clash Anthony Joshua weighed in at a career-heaviest for his eagerly anticipated showdown against Wladimir Klitschko.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- State questions mental history of #Coup_plotter
- WATCH: Zanrie struggles to walk after HPV shot
- Residents file charges against Sol Plaatje mayor after protest
- Wave of bogus technicians hits Joburg
- Leaders donate to anti-Aids #DunkorDonate campaign
- Wits stay in PSL title hunt
- Sky’s the limit for table-topping Sundowns!
- Will Sharks' gamble pay off?
- Sharapova 'extra help' blasted by Stuttgart opponent
- Murray, Nadal reach Barcelona semi-finals