- Youthful talent gives England a bright future, says Henderson
Jordan Henderson says England are ready to fulfil the growing expectations around their vibrant young team.
- Juve opt for Asian pre-season amid Ronaldo US rape claims – report
Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus will play the pre-season International Champions Cup in Asia and not in the United States.
- Man United to subsidise away fans for 'excessive' Barcelona prices
Manchester United have cut the cost of away tickets to their Champions League quarter-final game at Barcelona.
- French Open increases prize money for 2019
The French Open announced an 8% increase to its prize money for the 2019 tournament.
- Disgruntled Icardi back training with Inter
The 26-year-old Argentine has been absent since February 13 after being stripped of the captain's armband.
- 'Unhappy' Sanches considering leaving Bayern Munich
- Lions name new loosies for Sunwolves clash in Singapore
Sylvian Mahuza returns as do Lionel Mapoe, Nic Groom and Rhyno Herbst.
- Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay relaunch 2030 World Cup bid
The four national presidents committed to creating a local organizing committee with a representative from each country to coordinate with CONMEBOL.
- Fassi returns for Sharks against Rebels
Fassi missed the Sharks’ last match, the heavy defeat to the Bulls, because of concussion but now resumes at fullback.
- Junior Boks to battle it out in International Series in the Western Cape
The Junior Springboks will face the Under-20 teams of Georgia and Argentina, as well as a Namibian XV, in an exciting International Series.
- Pogba wants 'happy coach' Solskjaer to stay at Man Utd
Paul Pogba hopes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is given the Manchester United manager's job on a permanent basis
- Kane insists club rivalries will not split England camp
"I think the great thing about this team, this England camp, we have a bit of fun and a laugh and a joke, but when we are here it is 100 percent England."
- Crusaders, Waratahs to pay tribute to Christchurch attack victims
Crusaders coach Scott Robertson said the nine-times Super Rugby champions would be playing for the Christchurch "community".
- Major setback for Chiefs' Ngcobo, just as his budding career was taking off
Ngcobo was injured against SuperSport United in the 1-1 draw last Friday night, and on Wednesday the club confirmed that his prognosis is not good at all.
- Stormers change three for Hurricanes
There are two changes to the starting forward pack and one in the backline.
- All to prove: Smith, Warner face World Cup test in IPL
Both played in the recent Bangladesh Premier League and now they are keen to get noticed again by Australia's selectors.
- Els names Choi, Immelman, Weir as Presidents Cup assistants
Els had already picked Australia's Geoff Ogilvy as one of his four helpers for the tournament against the Tiger Woods-led Americans.
- Alexander-Arnold pulls out of England squad
Liverpool defender Trent Alexander-Arnold has withdrawn from the England squad for their Euro 2020 qualifiers due to a back injury.
- Gloomy return for Super Rugby after mosque attacks
The Highlanders paid their respects at a mosque on Thursday as Super Rugby prepared to make a sombre return to action
- Mamelodi Sundowns draw Egyptian giants Al Ahly in Caf Champions League quarter-finals
There are no South African clubs in the Confederation Cup quarter-final line-up, which was also drawn on Wednesday.