- Davids, Vandiar smash Cobras The Titans opening pair of Jonathan Vandiar and Henry Davids posted centuries to set up a comfortable victory over the Cape Cobras at Newlands.
- Arrows take bite out of Chilli Boys It was a game for the two Leratos, Lerato Manzini for Chippa and Lerato Lamola for Arrows, who cancelled each other out with a brace each.
- Maharaj wins it for Dolphins The pile of runs that have characterised the early stages of this season’s competition made way for a good old scrap as the Dolphins and the Lions served up an engaging battle.
- Combative Hamilton claims he will not miss Rosberg Lewis Hamilton says he will not miss Nico Rosberg next season and has called on Formula 1’s new owners to relax the rules on the use of social media.
- 'Canelo' Alvarez: Mayweather vs McGregor a joke for boxing Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez says a boxing match between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor is a "joke for boxing".
- 'Yesterday my dream died', says axed Ranieri Claudio Ranieri has spoken out about his sacking as Leicester City manager, saying that he had hoped to stay at the club "for always".
- Local Darren Fichardt leads suspended Joburg Open South African Darren Fichardt was one of few to complete round two of the Joburg Open on Friday, shooting a 66 to take the clubhouse lead.
- Sports stars react to Ranieri sacking Jose Mourinho, Jurgen Klopp, Eddie Jones and several other sport personalities have expressed their shock at the sacking of Claudio Ranieri.
- Mercedes offered but I turned them down - Alonso Fernando Alonso says Mercedes contacted him after Nico Rosberg retired but he made clear to them he was tied to McLaren.
- Ferrari reveals new F1 car with little fanfare This is the car Ferrari hopes will return it to winning ways after a disappointing 2016 season.
- Ajax release Sameehg Doutie Ajax Cape Town have “parted ways” with Sameehg Doutie just one month after re-signing the midfielder on a short team deal.
- United draw Rostov in Europa League last-16 Manchester United will face modest Russian side Rostov in the last-16 of the Europa League following Friday's draw in Switzerland.
- Rough start for ASA relay camp The inaugural Athletics SA relay camp got off to a rough start when four teams arrived at a training session with only two batons available...
- Kings coach tells players to 'step up' Southern Kings coach Deon Davids has called on his side to "step up" to the levels required by Super Rugby.
- Klaasen earns call up to Proteas Test Squad Heinrich Klaasen and Theunis de Bruyn are set to make their Test debuts against New Zealand after they called up to the Proteas squad on Friday.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Family of murdered couple recalls happier times
- Life in prison for albino woman's murder
- Court hears of domestic's pain after golf club beating
- NPA wants killer cop to get life sentence
- Model worth emulating
- Davids, Vandiar smash Cobras
- Arrows take bite out of Chilli Boys
- Maharaj wins it for Dolphins
- Combative Hamilton claims he will not miss Rosberg
- 'Canelo' Alvarez: Mayweather vs McGregor a joke for boxing