- James Milner ‘hasn’t heard’ from Liverpool bosses over new deal
“There are three things to it: availability, fitness and performance level. Hopefully I am delivering all three.”
- Ex-Botswana boss Kgotlele gets Fifa life ban in Perumal match-fixing probe
The ban on Kgotlele covers all football-related activities at national and international level, and came into force on Monday.
- Tatjana Schoenmaker will ‘trust her stroke’ in 100m breaststroke final
Tatjana Schoenmaker was the only South African to feature in the evening’s swimming after the rest fell short during the morning heats.
- Sredojevic warns Orlando Pirates about Green Eagles in Caf Champions League
Pirates were knocked out in the group stage last season after finishing third on the log behind leaders Esperance and Horoya FC.
- Yellow jersey slipping off Alaphilippe as Tour de France heads for exciting finish
With a new heatwave expected to sweep across France, riders can expect extremely challenging conditions before they enter Friday’s 19th stage.
- Transfer rumours don’t bother Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic
“In some way, it also fills me with pride because if other teams ask about me, it is because I am doing things really well.”
- Paul Pogba a good influence for everyone at Man United, says Mata
“As a teammate and a friend, I would like him to stay and be happy because he is a very good player for us.”
- Cobus Reinach: I nearly wanted to cry when we sang the national anthem
Springbok scrumhalf Cobus Reinach said the move to Northampton was one of the best things that could have happened to him.
- Smith, Warner, Bancroft outstanding, Khawaja fit for first Ashes Test
“They are guys who have always trained at exceptionally high standards, and set the standard for others.”
- VIDEO, PICS: Orlando Pirates launch new white striped jersey
The new kit will be seen on the field for the first time on 27 July, when Orlando Pirates lock horns with Kaizer Chiefs.
- Agent calls Zidane a ‘disgrace’ as Bale set for China move
The coach confirmed afterwards that he had asked the club to sell the Welshman.
- I am super proud of the girls – #SparProteas coach Plummer
Strong performances during the Netball world Cup tournament augur well for the team's future
- Grim last week, all smiles the next – the two faces of Sharks coach Everitt
A beaming Sharks coach on Saturday lauded his team’s character and commitment against Province
- Kiwi footballer De Jong wants to do it his own way in South Africa
Andre De Jong made his way to the PSL to join AmaZulu for the 2019/2020 season
- Danny Jordaan denies being a CAF 'impimpi'
The SAFA president says that he is worthy of his new CAF position and would never be an 'impimpi' (informer)
- Springboks v Wallabies: Here's how we rated the Boks
Jacques van der Westhuyzen looks back at the performance of the Springboks at the weekend
- Golden delight for South Africa's Manyonga, Simbine
Luvo Manyonga and Akani Simbine's wins made it the first Diamond League double gold for South Africa this year
- Province fully aware they can't afford another Currie Cup slip up
Given the single-round format of this year's Currie Cup, no team can afford to lose two games
- Oosthuizen and Van Rooyen each pocket million rand payday at #TheOpen
Thanks to the favourable exchange rate, South African golfers were big winner at The Open in Northern Ireland
- Springboks manage workload and hectic travel ahead of All Blacks clash
The Boks currently in New Zealand was assembled in various waves who travelled from South Africa