New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Man injured while saving dad from Phoenix house fire
- Councillors called on to assist vaccination drive across the Western Cape
- Man nabbed allegedly trying to smuggle gold worth R11m into SA from Zimbabwe, out on R100K bail
- Ministerial Advisory Committee calls for strict regulations at the borders
- Workers get short end of the stick, Numsa president Andrew Chirwa says
- All Blacks scrumhalf TJ Perenara decides against code switch, re-signs with NZR
- Juve kicked out of Serie A if no Super League U-turn: Italian FA
- Struggling Stellenbosch FC face tough Orlando Pirates challenge
- Benni McCarthy’s high intensity training sessions key to AmaZulu’s success
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails 'special' Mason Greenwood as he navigates fixture pile-up
Importance of Career Planning
Planning in life is always very important and pay as it is based on advance level of pros and cons with deep evaluation. Similarly Career Planning is of prime importance in growing career of the individual. Career planning involves lots of factors and aims behind their working and decision. It may include the following:
• Personal interests
• Financial stability
• Market requirement
• Family involvement
• Switching between careers
It provides us following advantages in our life and allows us to move ahead and accelerate our approach towards speedy approach on the path of success:
• Avoids financial loss
• Well placed jobs
• Personal interests
• Better utilization of abilities
• High success rate
• Futuristic approach
• Less time consumption
• Application of education
• Mental relaxation
• Less resources
• Realistic planning
• Futuristic approach
Career planning enables us to meet challenges in a proper and amicable manner. It acquires the forthcoming approach, possible problems and their remedies. Without planning we cannot foresee the expected challenges in advance and similarly may not be able to plan the measures to overcome them.
Another important aspect of planning is to meet the challenges. It is a personality building and grooming activity in itself. This activity enables an individual or group of people to reborn their personality and develop a good human being in himself/herself. Remember, career starts in the practical life where we all have to go in the open field, start our assignments, meet challenges, face people, solve problems and difficulties of the practical environment. All these activities are a bit new to a new individual who has just come out of the university.
When career planning is done, he/she is mentally and truly/actually prepared to face, meet and successfully overcome the hurdles of life and career in advance. He/she is ready and already expecting the difficulties to come and these are not at all a new disturbing surprise for the individual. Its not only the matter of facing but one is ready to solve the issues in minimum possible time and least available resources, adding in the efficiency of the worker. This outshines the performance of the individual and gives more chances of accomplishment and increases the success rate. Hence career planning accelerates the career with positive thinking.
Another aspect is to broaden the approach. When a career is planned, its solution is also kept in mind. This allows the planner to look and verify many additional aspects as well than only concerned. It broadens the approach and is a very effective source of learning. It gives you more choice than you have not even thought of.
Last but not the least career planning allows you to choose the education field based on you planned future. It defines a cleat roadmap which you need to follow so that you can be successful in your future career. It is the mapping of your mind and personality. In a nutshell we can say that planning is your future and future can be secured effectively if you career planning is correct and efficient.
http://allpkjobz.blogspot.com Planning in life is always very important and pay as it is based on advance level of pros and cons with deep evaluation. Similarly Career Planning is of prime importance in growing career of the individual. Career planning involves lots of factors and aims behind their working and decision.
Questions after the interview:
At the end of an interview there is usually an opportunity where you can ask any questions you might have. This is a great opportunity to show the interviewer that you are interested in the position as well as the company. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions before the interview – this can be done while you are doing research on the company.
Your questions should show the interviewer that you are a good candidate for the position. Try and avoid questions that are based on your personal needs and preferences, for instance:
- How much leave will I get in a year?
- Will I be considered for promotion in my first year?
- When will I get an increase?
- What time can I leave in the afternoon?
These questions are inappropriate at this stage and will probably raise concerns on the side of the interviewer. Should you be the successful candidate then all these questions will be answered in your letter of appointment so don’t waste this opportunity by asking these basic questions.
If the position is an entry level job or very junior then you are welcome to ask questions in line with the position, for instance:
- Why did the previous person leave the position?
- What would the successful person be tasked to do in a typical day?
- How does this position fit into the department and / or company?
- Could you explain the company structure to me?
- Is there any further education assistance or support?
If the position is more senior then you can prepare question around the following themes:
- current issues that will face the successful candidate;
- inter-personal challenges in the department;
- any process, technology or people challenges that needs to be attended to urgently;
- key result areas that need urgent attention in the first few months;
The above information should get you started. Prepare a few questions so that you can show your worth. Good luck with your interview!
Bookmark the permalink.