New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- 1447 new Covid-19 cases recorded in South Africa as deaths near 50 000 mark
- Transport Committee welcomes new Prasa CEO, calls for all hands on deck
- New social media rules in India could threaten free expression, critics warn
- Tiger Woods transferred to Los Angeles hospital for further treatment
- Joe Biden urges quick Senate action on massive stimulus package
- Collin Morikawa claims top spot after third round at WGC
- Canelo Alvarez crushes Avni Yildirim to retain super middleweight crown
- Anwar El Ghazi gives Villa 1-0 win at Leeds
- Wales' late surge sees them to Triple Crown against England
- Brighton's Dunk slams officiating after loss to West Brom
Ministries and Departments Vacancies
Back to Main Menu
Department of Atomic Energy
Department of Space - 55 vacancies
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Ministry of AYUSH
Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers - 78 vacancies
Ministry of Civil Aviation
Ministry of Coal - 259 vacancies
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Ministry of Communications
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Ministry of Culture
Ministry of Defence - 125 vacancies
Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region - 14 vacancies
Ministry of Earth Sciences
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
Ministry of External Affairs
Ministry of Finance - 39 vacancies
Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying
Ministry of Food Processing Industries
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare - 662 vacancies
Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
Ministry of Home Affairs - 389 vacancies
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Ministry of Jal Shakti
Ministry of Labour and Employment - 8000 vacancies
Ministry of Law and Justice
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Ministry of Mines
Ministry of Minority Affairs
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Ministry of Panchayati Raj
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
Ministry of Power
Ministry of Railways - 23 vacancies
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
Ministry of Rural Development
Ministry of Science and Technology - 11 vacancies
Ministry of Shipping
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
Ministry of Steel
Ministry of Textiles
Ministry of Tourism
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Ministry of Women and Child Development
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
Questions after the interview:
At the end of an interview there is usually an opportunity where you can ask any questions you might have. This is a great opportunity to show the interviewer that you are interested in the position as well as the company. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions before the interview – this can be done while you are doing research on the company.
Your questions should show the interviewer that you are a good candidate for the position. Try and avoid questions that are based on your personal needs and preferences, for instance:
- How much leave will I get in a year?
- Will I be considered for promotion in my first year?
- When will I get an increase?
- What time can I leave in the afternoon?
These questions are inappropriate at this stage and will probably raise concerns on the side of the interviewer. Should you be the successful candidate then all these questions will be answered in your letter of appointment so don’t waste this opportunity by asking these basic questions.
If the position is an entry level job or very junior then you are welcome to ask questions in line with the position, for instance:
- Why did the previous person leave the position?
- What would the successful person be tasked to do in a typical day?
- How does this position fit into the department and / or company?
- Could you explain the company structure to me?
- Is there any further education assistance or support?
If the position is more senior then you can prepare question around the following themes:
- current issues that will face the successful candidate;
- inter-personal challenges in the department;
- any process, technology or people challenges that needs to be attended to urgently;
- key result areas that need urgent attention in the first few months;
The above information should get you started. Prepare a few questions so that you can show your worth. Good luck with your interview!