New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Magistrate in Modack case shot and wounded; cop left dead
- Cops lauded for Khayelitsha mass shooting arrests
- Johannesburg high court revokes R20K bail for murder accused who tried to pay off witnesses
- Will the real ’Geoff’ please stand up?
- WATCH: Jacob Zuma intervenes after supporters boo Zikalala and Ntuli
- WATCH: Sometimes you can’t explain things, says Liverpool’s Alisson after wonder-goal
- Five lessons we learnt from the Lions’ clash against the Stormers
- WATCH: Morne’ Steyn reminds Springboks selectors about his class ahead of Lions Tour
- WATCH: Lets get ready to rumble! Tyson Fury says heayweight title showdown against Anthony Joshua in August
- Barcelona thrash Chelsea to win women's Champions League for first time
National Public Entities Vacancies
Back to Main Menu
National Public Entities - Page 1 - 9 vacancies
(e.g. Brand SA, Commission for Conciliation Mediation & Arbitration and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 2 - 3 vacancies
(e.g. Competition Commission, Film and Publication Board and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 3 - 3 vacancies
(e.g. Financial Services Board, Legal Aid South Africa and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 4 - 3 vacancies
(e.g. National Credit Regulator, National Development Agency and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 5 - 108 vacancies
(e.g. National Heritage Council of South Africa, National Library of South Africa and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 6 - 1 vacancy
(e.g. National Student Financial Aid Scheme, National Youth Development Agency and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 7 - 6 vacancies
(e.g. Road Accident Fund, Small Enterprise Development Agency and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 8 - 12 vacancies
(e.g. South African Local Government Association, South African National Parks and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 9 - 13 vacancies
(e.g. South African Social Security Agency, South African Tourism and many more)
National Public Entities - Page 10
(e.g. uMalusi, USAASA and many more)
Questions after the interview:
At the end of an interview there is usually an opportunity where you can ask any questions you might have. This is a great opportunity to show the interviewer that you are interested in the position as well as the company. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions before the interview – this can be done while you are doing research on the company.
Your questions should show the interviewer that you are a good candidate for the position. Try and avoid questions that are based on your personal needs and preferences, for instance:
- How much leave will I get in a year?
- Will I be considered for promotion in my first year?
- When will I get an increase?
- What time can I leave in the afternoon?
These questions are inappropriate at this stage and will probably raise concerns on the side of the interviewer. Should you be the successful candidate then all these questions will be answered in your letter of appointment so don’t waste this opportunity by asking these basic questions.
If the position is an entry level job or very junior then you are welcome to ask questions in line with the position, for instance:
- Why did the previous person leave the position?
- What would the successful person be tasked to do in a typical day?
- How does this position fit into the department and / or company?
- Could you explain the company structure to me?
- Is there any further education assistance or support?
If the position is more senior then you can prepare question around the following themes:
- current issues that will face the successful candidate;
- inter-personal challenges in the department;
- any process, technology or people challenges that needs to be attended to urgently;
- key result areas that need urgent attention in the first few months;
The above information should get you started. Prepare a few questions so that you can show your worth. Good luck with your interview!