Click on each link below for more information:
Now open: 2021 Opportunity Database
- Thu, 23 Sep 2021 07:01:00 +0200 Apprentice Electrician – Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng Vacancies Short description: The apprentice is not permitted to sign off any safety or work permits. To ensure that all machines …
- Thu, 23 Sep 2021 06:58:00 +0200 Apprentice Fitter and Turner – Ga-Rankuwa, Gauteng Vacancies Short description: The apprentice is not permitted to sign off any safety or work permits. To ensure that that all mach …
- Tue, 21 Sep 2021 08:17:00 +0200 2022 Apprentice Teachers – Ruimsig, Gauteng – Vacancies Short description: 2022 Apprentice Teachers (Ruimsig) – Nova Pioneer – Ruimsig, Gauteng – Vacancies Apprentice teachers …
- Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:00:00 +0200 Electrical Engineer Apprentice – mls consulting inc – Vereeniging, Gauteng Short description: Millwright Mls Service Centres SA is currently recruiting learners to embark on am above mentioned a …
- Thu, 09 Sep 2021 22:00:00 +0200 Apprentice Electrician – CPS AFRICA – Johannesburg, Gauteng Short description: Apprentice Artisans N3 or Matric No experience needed Job Type: Permanent Salary: R5,000.00 – R7,000 …
- Thu, 26 Aug 2021 22:00:00 +0200 Apprentice Mechanic – Auto-Wizz – Maitland, Western Cape Short description: Clear criminal record (Police Clearance would be an advantage). The successful candidate must also b …
- Thu, 26 Aug 2021 22:00:00 +0200 Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) – TWK Agri – Standerton, Mpumalanga Short description: Participate in the training plan for the apprenticeship. Perform duties required and make reasonable …
- Wed, 25 Aug 2021 22:00:00 +0200 Apprentice Project Manager – SovTech – Johannesburg, Gauteng 2194 Short description: You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of several projects, reporting into the projec …
- Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:00:00 +0200 Apprentices: Electrical, Fitter, Millwright & Instrumentation – Durban – AVI Limited – Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Short description: Acknowledge that all workplace instructions and other material that comes into the apprentice’s or t …
- Mon, 23 Aug 2021 22:00:00 +0200 Junior Hairstylist – Excentric on kloof – Cape Town, Western Cape Short description: Willing and able to mentor students/learners/apprentices. Must be fully qualified and completed hair …
Questions after the interview:
At the end of an interview there is usually an opportunity where you can ask any questions you might have. This is a great opportunity to show the interviewer that you are interested in the position as well as the company. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions before the interview – this can be done while you are doing research on the company.
Your questions should show the interviewer that you are a good candidate for the position. Try and avoid questions that are based on your personal needs and preferences, for instance:
- How much leave will I get in a year?
- Will I be considered for promotion in my first year?
- When will I get an increase?
- What time can I leave in the afternoon?
These questions are inappropriate at this stage and will probably raise concerns on the side of the interviewer. Should you be the successful candidate then all these questions will be answered in your letter of appointment so don’t waste this opportunity by asking these basic questions.
If the position is an entry level job or very junior then you are welcome to ask questions in line with the position, for instance:
- Why did the previous person leave the position?
- What would the successful person be tasked to do in a typical day?
- How does this position fit into the department and / or company?
- Could you explain the company structure to me?
- Is there any further education assistance or support?
If the position is more senior then you can prepare question around the following themes:
- current issues that will face the successful candidate;
- inter-personal challenges in the department;
- any process, technology or people challenges that needs to be attended to urgently;
- key result areas that need urgent attention in the first few months;
The above information should get you started. Prepare a few questions so that you can show your worth. Good luck with your interview!