Like many other Web sites, www.info-desk.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.info-desk.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.info-desk.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Worker tells court how Chinese nationals, accused of human trafficking, abused 'staff'
- Children among nine killed in latest round of rocket strikes in northern Gaza
- Cape informal shack dwellers’ movement plead with mayor to improve service delivery
- SACP supports ANC’s decision to suspend members facing criminal charges
- Union slams Eskom’s load reduction policy as ’racist'
- All Blacks scrumhalf TJ Perenara decides against code switch, re-signs with NZR
- Juve kicked out of Serie A if no Super League U-turn: Italian FA
- Struggling Stellenbosch FC face tough Orlando Pirates challenge
- Benni McCarthy’s high intensity training sessions key to AmaZulu’s success
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails 'special' Mason Greenwood as he navigates fixture pile-up