Like many other Web sites, www.info-desk.co.za makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.info-desk.co.za and other sites on the Internet.
www.info-desk.co.za has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
New! Register / Submit your CV
Join us on Facebook
- Black Sash welcomes R350 grant reinstatement but is disappointed the amount was not increased
- Student station RedRadio provides assistance to ravaged Alex FM
- Robbery suspect shoots himself on escaping, nabbed after girlfriend breaks curfew
- Gift of the Givers builds three new classrooms for Sir Lowry Pass Primary School
- Police recover 200 rounds of ammunition in Westville stop-and-search operation
- Olympics fencer accepts marriage proposal from coach in front of TV cameras
- 13-year-olds win gold and silver in Olympics inaugural women's street skateboarding event
- OPINION: SA football needs to stop celebrating hollow 'victories'
- OPINION: Evan Roos has been the only shining light in a disappointing season for Western Province
- Cape Town City moving in the right direction ahead of MTN8 clash against AmaZulu, says coach Eric Tinkler